We protect you like family
Workers’ Compensation insurance provides wage replacement and medical benefits for employees who are injured in the course of employment or pick up an occupational illness. Fault does not matter - employers are liable even if the employee may have contributed to the injury or illness. Workers’ Compensation covers the following areas:
- Injuries or loss of limbs
- Diseases like emphysema or repetitive motion
- Injury inflicted at work
- Medical treatment
- Rehabilitation needed so workers can return to work
- Lost wages (up to two-thirds of the employee’s salary)
- Liability insurance for the company for lawsuits filed by injured employees
Rates are commonly set for three years, during which the insurer tracks the number of claims you submit. After three years, the insurer evaluates how your claims compared to other similar businesses in the state. This “experience modification factor” determines changes in your premium.
Protect your business workforce with the right workers' compensation policy from Tetrault Insurance. Get a quote today from one of our knowledgeable agents!